Wise (formerly TransferWise)
Full Payment Instructions
TransferWise (now known just as 'Wise') is a superb, award-winning currency transfer option whose buyer and seller fees are very significantly lower than PayPal, and completely free for the first transaction! See
Fees Comparison: https://transferwise.com/
Although TransferWise is a currency transfer system not a dedicated buyer protection system, your bank still protects your purchase and our business is of course legally registered, traceable and subject to UK customer protection laws.
If you are not already a TransferWise user, register with this link to ensure your purchase is completely fee-free!
As soon as you register we are payable as firstname.lastname@example.org
We must receive £ GBP—not EUR, USD or any other currency
The top box must be your currency: "You send USD/EUR/CAD etc."
The bottom box must be our currency: "Recipient gets GBP"
Please put your name as the payment reference so we can easily link your payment to you
Wise is a Wire Transfer service designed to work with your bank account rather than credit card
Credit Cards will work too but may charge a fee
Instructions for Laptop/Desktop at wise.com (recommended)
1) Login and click the green Send Money button, top left
2) Set the lower "Recipient will get exactly" box to the amount of GBP we requested—Wise autofills the top box with the correct amount of your currency to fund that.
3) Click the green Continue
4) On the "Who are you sending money to?" screen, click 'New contact' and then 'Business / Charity' or 'Business / Organisation'
5) In 'Their email' enter email@example.com
Ensure you untick "I know their bank details" or Wise cannot autofill our details from our email address.
6) It will automatically fill in 'Stochastic Instruments Ltd GBP account ending with 6227'
7) It may ask for the business name at the top: just enter "Stochastic Instruments Ltd"
8) Click Confirm
9) Check details and add your name & order in the Reference
10) Click Confirm & Continue
Instructions for Phone with the Wise App